The Iraq governing council approved a kangaroo court on Dec 10. Like everyone would probably expect, they're authorised to use the death penalty. There's stuff from CNN & Amnesty International on this topic:
The US Senate put out a report called "U.S. Chemical and Biological Warfare-Related Dual Use Exports to Iraq and Their Possible Impact on the Health Consequences of the Persian Gulf War" (May 25, 1994) documenting the US support of Iraq in te 80s. Among other things, the USA sent:
- Bacillus Anthracis, cause of anthrax.
- Clostridium Botulinum, a source of botulinum toxin.
- Histoplasma Capsulatam, cause of a disease attacking lungs, brain, spinal cord and heart.
- Brucella Melitensis, a bacteria that can damage major organs.
- Clotsridium Perfringens, a highly toxic bacteria
causing systemic illness.
- Clostridium tetani, highly toxigenic.
Also, Escherichia Coli (E.Coli); genetic materials; human and bacterial DNA.
The document says "These biological materials were not attenuated or weakened and were capable of reproduction."
There were corporations helping out too. Here is a huge list of the corporations involved and exactly what they did (the list is too long to put here I think):