Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:32 am

<strong>Written By:</strong> robertjb
<strong>Date:</strong> 2005-09-02 11:32:00
<a href="/article/213243816-open-letter-of-apology-to-stephen-harper">Article Link</a>

Apparently, our political and economic elites have given up on Canada the country.

One wonders why they bothered running for office! Politics is supposed to be the exercise of power; not the exorcising of power, but then maybe they are just bad spellers.

But then “spellers”, reminds one of “spells”. Maybe they are in some sort of enchantment that prevents them from moving beyond bluff and bluster into dynamic action.

But then too, maybe the Devil is making them not do it.

Furthermore, I must give you credit for your candor. You openly supported the war on Iraq and missile defence. Your preferred citizenship is on the table. Admirable! The Liberals are in the closet with a ten watt bulb and a box of mothballs.

The Liberals claim to be staunch defenders of our sovereignty while pursuing deep integration. Of course deep integration is merely a euphemism for annexation. Here again, they seem to be having trouble with the Queen’s English.

Alas, though NAFTA is dead they will not put it in its grave. Teresan Gas has been sold off. Marc Emery will most certainly be extradited to the US for punishment under a foreign and retrograde code of justice. The USDEA, the FBI, the CIA, the ATF, and the Texas Rangers will continue to rehabilitate our lawless nation. Our Department of Justice insists on mimicking the nefarious US Patriot Act. Deep integration flourishes as nationhood becomes mere pretense.

When Pierre Eliot Trudeau so eloquently excoriated the Meech Lake Accord (which it richly deserved) he invoked the words of poet T S Eliot-this is the way the world [Canada] ends, Not with a bang but a whimper.

Canada is ending with a barely audible whimper for all the wrong reasons.

Again, my sincerest apologies

Sincerely,

Robert Billyard

PS:

If I was you Mr. Harper I would take your Parliamentary pension and run. Ottawa is going into redundancy. Parliament is becoming the house of political eunuchs-keepers of the couch awaiting further instruction. Take your Florida retirement early.

Robert Billyard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:25 pm

I wish that the powers that be give Stephen Harper his walking papers before he degrades Canada and Canadians any more then he has now.

President G.W. Bush likes him a lot more then Canada dose; maybe he could find him a job. Maybe, U.S. Governor of the Protectorate of Canada after the take over occurs?

Well it’s a thought.

---
Perception is two thirds of what we perceive reality to be.

Difficult decisions are a privilege of rank.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:34 pm

Why all the dramatization? Don't you think you are exaggerating the damage Harper could do? He could do damage, but as long as we have a parliament, we could undo the damage. Integration will eventually make us poorer, BUT we could bounce back. All national sovereignty, including U.S. sovereignty is greatly reduced these days, it is bankers like the Rothchilds and their lackey corporations and politicians that rule the world--NOT George Bush. Let's not be silly. Anyway, I doubt Harper will win....I bet another Liberal minority--THEN new leaders for both parties.

Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:23 pm

I would sooner cut my throat than apologize to a politican and I guess that would include that ass Stephen Harper too.

---
Good government is not a party government

"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:21 am

yes i think everybody exaggerrates the amount of harm that harper could do. he would of course be bad, but not much worse than any of the sellouts we've had in the last 100yrs or so. or even since the beginning. i've been reading the history of canadian business (slowly) but already i'm just stupified by the level of corruption there was, even in those days. (for some reason i didn't expect that but i don't think i should be surpriised; the grand trunk was the enron of its day)

---
"George Bush has declared the war on terrorism to be the cause of his generation. The cause of Canadian sovereignty will be ours." - John Godfrey, MP for Don Va

George Bush has declared the war on terrorism to be the cause of his generation. The cause of Canadian sovereignty will be ours. -- John Godfrey, MP for Don Valley West

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:32 pm

"Furthermore, I must give you credit for your candor. You openly supported the war on Iraq and missile defence. Your preferred citizenship is on the table. Admirable! The Liberals are in the closet with a ten watt bulb and a box of mothballs."

Brilliant! I enjoyed reading this very much.

If we don't know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can not anticipate our future actions.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:43 pm

Stephen Harper has shown he will pander to the whims of George Bush and do whatever necessary to seize power.

You can see it in his eyes. He is a very dangerous man who will rape this country of its wealth with bumbling contempt that even Mulroney could never have imagined.