Author Topic Options

Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:44 pm

<strong>Written By:</strong> sthompson
<strong>Date:</strong> 2005-09-02 14:44:57
<a href="/article/14445783-protest-dick-cheneys-visit-to-canada">Article Link</a>

[contacts removed 2006]

[Proofreader's note: this article was edited for spelling and typos on September 5, 2005]

Once it was decided that Canada was to be a branch-plant society of American capitalism, the issue of Canadian nationalism had been settled.--George Grant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:05 pm

Is there going to be a location announced here or do we have to email individually to the two persons mentioned above?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:06 pm

Just noticed that the location is mentioned at top.

Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:16 pm

Protest him , please jail the bastard. This ass has caused more problems through out the world than any one even born. He is the main mamn that pull George Bush's chain.

He should be capture and held for ctimes against humanity .

---
Good government is not a party government

"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:48 pm

Now here is a problem that I have with this protest against Dick Chaney, they are alway organized by unions, yet these bastard unions are involved in abusing injured workers.

That is right Unions are partners and sitting members on the Workers Compensation Boards through out Canada. These WCB boards have abused more Canadian citizens that Al Quida has killed people throught out the world.
Homes , families and credit have been all lost because some unionized caseworker, decided they held the power and who shall sink or who shall swim.

Chaney is a bastard and we know it, but Unions who associate with these vile Workers Compensation Boards in Canada are no better.

Here in Nova Scotia the WCB is unionized by the Nova Scotia Government Employees Union,they too think they are a humanitarian organization, but they associate with one of the most vile abusive Nova Scotia Government Agencies, the Nova Scotia Workers Compensation Board.

So why is it that Union like to pretend they are protectors of humanity , bullshit, they are thugs that unionize Workers Compensation Board In Canada and do the beating up on former employees who just happened to be injured on the jod.
I can only hope that this site is not controlled by a Union too, they like to show their power and kill freedom of speech also.

---

"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:09 pm

once klien and martin's lips are pried off dick (lol)
then ....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:38 pm

Wayne,

This will not be the only group. Remember the Grannies are going out and the Sierra Club is planning to protest, there will be others. We'll finally find out how many Albertans are actually USAmericans and how many are Canadians.

JesusMaryJosephX3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:12 pm

Here's one temporarily absent Calgarian that would love to be there in order to show his contempt for Cheney. Kudos to the people that manage to get there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:54 pm

Almost a week after Katrina begin her deadly path destroying New Orleans, Cheney is still on vacation. The worst natural disaster in US history and the Veep is fishing in Wyoming. Glad he'll be pimping for his Big Oil buddies next week in Canada. The refugees out of the US Gulf Coast don't want to see his sorry ass anyway.

Give 'em hell from this one fed up gay man in San Francisco who wants deliverance from his leaders.

Bush must go.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:48 am

He, Bush & Rumsfeld got to power with a fixed election.<br />
1000's of ballots lost, 5 hour waits in line, numerous<br />
other voting irregularities, and hiring a Neo-Con<br />
corporation to provide electronic voting<br />
machines to be RIGGED.<br />
<br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.rense.com/general67/videoofvoterigging.htm">http://www.rense.com/general67/videoofvoterigging.htm</a><br />
<br />
The Bush administration are corrupt, negligent, violent<br />
corporate, Neo-Con criminals.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:56 am

Is anyone from Vive able to go to this? We've got a few Albertans I know, and it would be great to have a presence there. <P> Wearing the red and white ribbons, or making signs that say Vive le Canada!, could give us a coordinated and recognizable presence. <P> We've got a forum area for actions and events under activism. I've posted a new topic there for this protest. Please post if you'll be there, since then we might be able to coordinate a little bit and get some Vivers together. If you don't have a user account, you could just email me at [email protected]. I've also emailed the rest of the board to see if anyone can make it. <P> Forum: <a href="http://www.vivelecanada.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?forum=15&showtopic=12757">Dick Cheney Protest in Calgary Sept 8</a> <p>---<br>"When I told him about class warfare, he asked if we did it in JellO."--translation/paraphrase, The Candidate, CBC<br />

Once it was decided that Canada was to be a branch-plant society of American capitalism, the issue of Canadian nationalism had been settled.--George Grant

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:45 pm

Is there also a protest in Edmonton? I emailed the Grannies to find out what they have decided on and have not heard back yet. (Their website says they're off, protesting somewhere. Funny.) Edmonton would be doable for me, not Calgary however.

Cheney is not the only one that needs protesting against either. Klein, Campbell and the disgusting Fraser Institiute all need to be signed as destroyers of our resources and sovereignty! They all need to be told they are not welcome in Canada!

---
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." Friedrich Nietzsche

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:39 pm

Indeed, we have a real Dick visiting Calgary.

Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:05 pm

The Unions may not be the only ones protesting or wanting Dick Cheney held for crimes against humanity, but they better look at their own record when it come to abuse.Lets not forget that they unionize these vile Workers Compensation Boards here in Canada and we all know that they are abusive to their injured clients, it is well documented and on the public books.

I might as well also toss a brick at the NDP, because they think that those Unions are the next best thing to slice bread, well enough on that relationship. ( The Words Hyprocites pretty much sums them up)

Lets face it if your going to take part or be part of a government agency that is abusive, or if you hang out with Dick Cheney , please tell me why should one feel that they are better than the other? Thus I think Unions better clean up their own frigging back yard first, as far as I concerned they haven't any right to protest or accuse anyone of acts against humanity until they clean up themselves. Here is a word for unions to work on credibility and that is something they nolonger have.

---

Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:06 pm

The Unions may not be the only ones protesting or wanting Dick Cheney held for crimes against humanity, but they better look at their own record when it come to abuse.Lets not forget that they unionize these vile Workers Compensation Boards here in Canada and we all know that they are abusive to their injured clients, it is well documented and on the public books.

I might as well also toss a brick at the NDP, because they think that those Unions are the next best thing to slice bread, well enough on that relationship. ( The Words Hyprocites pretty much sums them up)

Lets face it if your going to take part or be part of a government agency that is abusive, or if you hang out with Dick Cheney , please tell me why should one feel that they are better than the other? Thus I think Unions better clean up their own frigging back yard first, as far as I concerned they haven't any right to protest or accuse anyone of acts against humanity until they clean up themselves. Here is a word for unions to work on credibility and that is something they nolonger have.

---