Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:07 pm

<strong>Written By:</strong> chall
<strong>Date:</strong> 2006-02-03 14:07:10
<a href="/article/60710613-canadas-war-gamers-for-super-bowl-xl-the-same-as-911">Article Link</a>

Apparently, Bush's advisors felt that Canada's proposal to test the Pentagon's ability to respond to an attack and force it to reassign disabled functions in order to prevent an attempted coup d'etat, was just "too unrealistic".

How presumptuous of Republican America, how prescient of Liberal Canada.

The Bush White House must not have paid much attention to Canada's sponsorship of the "Everybody Participates - Amalgam Virgo" war game of June 1-2, 2001.

<a href="http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/hawkins020106.htm">http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/hawkins020106.htm</a>

Forum Super Elite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:13 pm

Yes, the security at the superbowl in Detroit is insane! US-Canadian military patrols, Canadian coast guard in the Detroit river, overhead flights by US-Canadian F18`s, (CF 18`s if you`re a proud Canadian like me) and cameras everywhere in the city of Detroit. A Detroit police officer was quoted as saying, " We can see everything." Is she proud of this? I don`t know, I couldn`t believe the stuff going down in Detroit-Windsor! Is it paranoia? Posturing for the sake of conditioning the public? I don`t know, i thought the security measures went way overboard. Why the fascism, for Christ`s sake?

---
Dave Ruston

Dave Ruston

Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:53 am

Insane it may be or is there a black op in progress. You know, something along the lines of a nuke detonation at the superbowl on Sunday which could be twisted to justify going to war with Iran while declaring martial law in the USA, arresting anyone who ever said anything that was not the party line. You know, a consolidation of power.
It really is crazy and it makes anyone who talks about it sound like they are crazy. I hope it really is just a tempest in a teapot.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:05 am

I was watching CBC last night and they had a segment on the security issue. There was a quote from an American officer onboard a patrol boat and he said, "We're just letting them know we're here." My thought to that was: letting WHO know? The "terrorists" or the citizens?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:53 am

Yeah, its its not drills to set the state for "terrorist" attacks (like 9/11 and the 7/7 london bombing)
then its likely just a big Millitary Superbowl Advertisment.