Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:57 am

<<at this precise moment I haven't it in me to give your post the justice it is due --- down with the flu>>

Don't sweat it (pun intended). As you know, there is another (prob better)thread going on regarding this topic anyway...might as well consolidate.

<<I did notice...Ezra Levant...of the Westerm Standard has chose to publish the cartoons>>

Good for him. Ezra and dozens of blogs around the world have resisted the PC thought police. Just had another look and I realize why the Imams needed to add fake cartoons. These things are pretty lame. They pale in comparison to Sharon eating babies, "piss christ" or feces on the virgin Mary.

re: typos/spelling errors: I make a ton. The only reason I pointed out your quote was the smarmy manner you threw up (no pun intnd) a "red herring" instead of responding to my comments. Didn't appreciate that you dissed my recently deceased father in the process, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't intentional. Just as you know deep down I wasn't suggesting he coined the phrase.