Author Topic Options

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:33 am

>I'm not here to answer questions

Then why do you ask, nay demand, others to do something you personally refuse to do.

That you refuse to answer even the simplest of questions speaks volumes.

Most people would prefer a comforting lie over a painful truth.

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:35 am

"That Germany and the Germans have been demonized for actions which have been blown out of all proportion for purposes of black mail, and which fall into total insignificance when compared to the actions of the "free world" and others, over the last 100 years or so."

Again, non-sequitr. No one here has blamed the Germans for the actions of the Nazis.

"I am a little surprised that you two are so unreceptive to the arguments I present. "

You haven't presented any, just opinions.

"But then "My mind is made up don't confuse me with facts" is the intellectually lazy persons standard response."

Ohhh, the irony . . .

---
"I think it's important to always carry enough technology to restart civilization, should it be necessary." Mark Tilden

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:26 pm

Hey, remember me?

I'm the guy whose valid questions you refuse to answer.

Have you ever read mein Kampf; Yes or No?

Do you agree with what Hitler said in it; Yes or No?

I'm going to keep asking you every time I see your name as a poster regardless of thread theme until you answer them.

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:27 pm

Hey, remember me?

I'm the guy whose valid questions you refuse to answer.

Have you ever read mein Kampf; Yes or No?

Do you agree with what Hitler said in it; Yes or No?

I'm going to keep asking you every time I see your name as a poster regardless of thread theme until you answer them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:16 pm

Dr? Caleb wrote:

"Apparently your own hippocracy is lost on you. Not my problem if you failed english."

Since I am not a medical man I have no idea what "hippocracy" is, but it certainly is not lost on me because I never had any "hippocracy" in the first place. Are you, perchance, referring to the pecking order among the hippos in the zoo?

And YOU accuse Me of failing english? Lordy, Lordy, you just confirmed my suspicions about your Dr?. It WAS in basketweaving!

Let me put the issue at hand as simply as I can. Governments are held in such low esteem by the citizenry that any statement made by any government is automatically suspect and treated as self-serving lies. Only through persistent questioning and probing can the facts be ascertained.

Why, pray tell, should the Fable Of The Holocaust be any different since its origins are the same governments? (Dr?: rhetorical question; please don't strain you brain)

Yet, one CAN ask questions of, and criticise, ANYTHING, EXCEPT THE HOLLYWOOD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST. In fact the powers-that-be will jail you if you persist in voicing your politically incorrect questions. That was the origin of this thread, remember?

It is because of this curtailment of free speech, and facts disclosed during the Zuendel court trials, that I believe so very little of what I hear about the Shoah.

You, of course, are free to believe what you will. I am just a little more discriminatory (another pc incorrect word!)in what I accept as fact.

H.F. Wolff

P.S. for Deacon: Simple minds require simple pleasures, wot?

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:40 pm

>"'m not here to answer questions, one of my pleasures in life >is to poke holes and disclose the idiocy in the Hollywood >Tales Of The Holocaust."

>"Simple minds require simple pleasures, wot?"

How appropriate, impaled on your own words. If you can twist words and language around, then so can I.

Now about those questions...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:56 pm

Deacon said:

"By the way, have you ever read Mein Kampf?

Answer the question yes or no."

Although I briefly followed a dicussion thread here some time ago, I am quite new to VIVELECANADA.

I must say that I really enjoy it! I read quite a few threads today and ran across some of your other opinions and also those of Dr. Caleb.

Consequently I came to the conclusion that you guys were having me on and that your belief in the Tales Of The Holocaust are not as unshakeable as you would have me believe!

I am not going to answer your questions, Deacon, because it is quite immaterial to this thread.

Dr. Caleb: What's with the "hippocracy" thing? You obviously know how to spell "hypocrisy". Or am I missing something?

H.F. Wolff

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:34 am

You attacked me for no reason other than my stated belief that the total number of Jews dead in the Holocaust was more than the 6 million historically quoted.

You rambled on asking questions of us, and not answering them when we asked.

You also convieniently failed to mention that Hitler's declaration of war on the Jews (Mein Kampf) was published in 1925 a full 8 years before "Judea declared war on Germany", and then you have the nerve to say that the Jews brought the camps on themselves.

You do recall that, do you not?

The questions stand as stated.

Now, are your going to answer the questions, or are you going to throw more bullsh*t into the debate?

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:57 am

Looks like you've decided to turn tail and run.

Oh, btw, Wolff is a German surname is it not?

In the immortal words of the famous philospher Arty Johnson "Verrrrrry interestng"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:25 pm

Deacon said:

"If you can twist words and language around, then so can I."

Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery they say. I'm most gratified that you find my language abilities worth imitating.

Dr. Caleb believes I flunked english.

You just gotta love this discussion group.

Wolff, I believe, is a jewish surname. In German it would only have one "f" at the end. But, there is no hard-and-fast rule.

You should know that even the simon wiesental centre in L.A. states that the 6m is merely a symbolic figure that cannot be proven with facts. Ya gotta love jewish logic. It certainly is profitable!

As I opined earlier, your motivation for defending the 6m so energetically can lead one to conclude that you are a profiteer of the Tales Of The Holocaust, ie. one of those profiteers that the author Finkelstein railed about.

And you are intellectually dishonest because you initiated the debate of 500m killed over the last 100 years, but offered no explanation as to why the perpetrators of this misery should not be brought to justice.

Perhaps you believe these atrocities are acceptable because the Germans did not commit them? But the Germans are to be defamed and demonized in perpetuity because they are being BLAMED for 0.7% of your figure of 500m?

"Looks like you've decided to turn tail and run."

Just how do you conclude that? I stated that I had read some of you other posts that showed a modicum of clear thinking and, perhaps hastily in this instance only, jumped to the conclusion that you had some ability for critical thought. I was obviously wrong; I apologize!

H.F. Wolff

P.S.: I trust Arty Johnson was a better speller than you.

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:32 am

Read what what I wrote before you frag it.

And all the babble in the world can't change the fact that you lack enough courage in you convictions to answers the questions posed to you.

1) have you read Mein Kampf

2) do you agree with what Hitler said in it.

If you're not going to answer those two specific questions then spare me the tedium of reading whatever fantasy you choose to reply with, and just pretend to reply.

Like you, I'll pretend to read it.

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:49 am

"Dr. Caleb believes I flunked english."

No, I'm convinced it's just your eyesight.

"Dr. Caleb: What's with the "hippocracy" thing? You obviously know how to spell "hypocrisy". Or am I missing something?"

Yes, you are. Correcting someone's spelling and grammar is the shortest route to an abrupt ending of a debate. So is trying to disparage my arguments through attacking my nom de plume.

Hint: I take it "h. f." are your initials, at least those of your pseudonym. Why do I assume that?

---
"I think it's important to always carry enough technology to restart civilization, should it be necessary." Mark Tilden

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:46 pm

Deacon: There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Ignorance is bliss. Carry on regardless.

Dr. Caleb: Developing a thin skin, are we? YOU stated that I failed english. I believe that after a personal attack the rules may be stretched a little to include comment on spelling and grammar.

Usually I do not comment on simple spelling or minor grammatic errors in a rapid-fire medium such as this. But you opened that can of worms.

Dr. Caleb: I read one of your references you cited above. In the very first paragraph it talks about the site of the human skin lampshades.

You really must update your reading list. Even SERIOUS Holocaust advocates such as Lipstadt don't claim this rubbish of the human skin lampshade, or human soap while we are at it, anymore.

H.F. Wolff

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:24 pm

"Dr. Caleb: Developing a thin skin, are we? YOU stated that I failed english. I believe that after a personal attack. . . But you opened that can of worms."

No I didn't. My comments were in regards to your Dr? Dr? Dr? personal attacks because obviously you don't know what an abbreviation is. It's ethier your lack of knowledge about English, or your eyesight. The abbreviation for 'Doctor' is 'Dr.'. Note the '.' Now look at my nome de plume. Note the lack of a '.'

So, does a pseudonym on the internet really mean anything? Is is just a name? Does it merit your personal attack, or me bothering to even reply to your ad hominem attacks and dragging this thread so far off topic? Do you even know if I hold a doctorate in anything in real life? Is 'Caleb' my name, or is it just you couldn't think up any ad hominems that were subtle enough to go with 'Caleb'?

No.

Instead, you decided to attack my pseudonym. Another sure fire way to end a discussion abruptly. You ethier want to discuss things rationally, or you want to try to divert attention through an inconsequential reference to my online identity.

Here ends my part of this discussion. Enjoy the rest of your stay with us.

---

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:20 am

>There are none so blind as those who will not see.
>Ignorance is bliss. Carry on regardless.

I'm sure ignorance for you IS bliss. I prefer seeing people as valuable regardless of who they are, or whatever ethnic background they come from.

As for you, I'm going to tell exactly what I think of you and your anti-semetioc ilk, nd this is solely my own opinion:

You and your kind are self serving revisionists who bastardize the truth at every turn. It is no accident that you deliberately ignore the fact that Hitler's 1925 "Mein Kampf" was a declaration of war on the Jews, and then you say that the Jews brought the camps on themselves after Hitler came to power.

That kind of deliberate ignorance sickens me no end, as does your cowardice in the face of valid questions.

May you burn in the foulest depths of hell.