Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:23 am

If you ignore the serious violation of someone else's rights and serious harm caused to someone else, then you leave the person or people responsible for this injustice and for causing this harm to continue and possibly cause this harm to you or your loved ones and this corruption to get worse, and then if your harmed or someone you love is harmed... how can you expect anyone else to care about it or help you? The only way Canadians can protect themselves and their rights and their freedom and country is if they stand up for the rights of ALL Canadians and fight back against corruption that violates the rights of Canadians and our laws.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 am

For those that didn't read the entire letter or view the evidence I want to clarify my sons and I were ordered to pay the ones that severely injured us, after years of litigation, AND NO TRIAL...we were unjustly denied a trial as part of the corruption and cover up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 pm

The evidence proves CGI, that has major ties to the US government, have made great efforts to position themselves to have access to ALL Canadians private and personal information, including obtaining contracts with government and public service departments across Canada, Canadian courts, banks, etc...and including with Telus and Bell. CGI are "Big Brother" Orwell's "1984" warned us about...

http://www.itworldcanada.com/news/bell- ... ried/99272

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/CGI+and+B ... a017617392

http://www.cgi.com/web/en/library/case_ ... /71067.htm

http://therichardtriggcase.webs.com/cgi.htm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm

If you bothered to take the time to view the substantial evidence I posted Siamdave you would have seen that I posted evidence of my good character, including prior to my sons and I being seriously injured, including a letter from my children's school thanking me for my actions that improved the learning environment for all the students. I have always been someone that very much cares about others and justice and who has done my best to help others, which is why I go by the name "Scout" online and have for years as the evidence I posted proves, as it stands for Atticus's daughter, "Scout Finch", from my favourite book "To Kill A Mockingbird" about injustice. The evidence I posted further proves that as I learned more and more facts and obtained more and more evidence about the corruption in our health system, government and justice system, etc...I took action to speak out and expose it and to help others, despite being severely injured, with 2 severely injured children and us being put through hell...in fact if you viewed the evidence I posted you would clearly see that CGI and their lawyer, Alan Rudakoff, threatened and harassed me for years and tried to have me unlawfully wrongfully committed because of my efforts to expose the corruption I had discovered evidence proving, in the best interests of all Canadians, including reporting it to the RCMP and CTV news. Maybe before you question someone's integrity you should take the time to educate yourself about the facts, and if you had you would see that considering the very serious harm and injustice that has been done to my sons and I and what we have been put through and are still going through, you are very seriously wrong for even asking the question you have asked. My sons and I have been very seriously injured and caused to suffer horribly for years and subjected to very serious injustice, we deserve help and your suggestion that we may not, including my sons who this was done to when they were children,is just plain wrong...it's like asking David Milgard if he deserved help or something like that, think about it.

Last edited by Scout on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 pm

And something very important to consider, regardless of whether or not you care about the horrendous injustice done to my children and I...the evidence I have posted clearly supports it is in the best interests of ALL Canadians that the facts and evidence of my case be made public to ALL Canadians and fully exposed and this serious corruption stopped and addressed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:35 am

Anyone with any sense can see that what you have said makes no sense whatsoever...I have presented you and everyone with undeniable substantial evidence proving that a megacorporation has taken over our courts, government, law enforcement, etc...to unlawfully serve their private and financial interests against Canadians, including falsifying Canadian government records and having people impersonate health professionals and government officials to harass Canadians and obstruct justice and attempting to unlawfully wrongfully commit Canadian citizens to cover up these criminal activities, and them falsifying court records and judges and RCMP officers being involved in these unlawful actions and this megacorporation clearly involved in unlawful activities against Canadians being given access to and power over ALL Canadians private and personal information, including the power to alter it and falsify it to serve their private interests when the evidence proves this is exactly what they are doing and you see this evidence as my own personal bandwagon and issues and not extremely important issues very negatively affecting ALL Canadians...that's illogical. I responded as I did because the evidence supported my response, what you said was not reasonable or accurate. And to suggest you care so much about Canada's democracy but won't get involved to fight against the undeniable extreme corruption I have provided the substantial undeniable evidence proving,that to my knowledge no one else has come forward with the evidence proving,that proves that Canada is no longer a democracy but rather has been completely taken over by a seriously corrupt megacorporation with major ties to the U.S. government,that is clearly involved in criminal activities against Canadians, makes absolutely no sense at all. I challenge you to tell me what issues and evidence are more important to Canada's democracy and Canadians at this time than the facts and evidence I have presented. And again attacking me, considering my efforts are clearly in the best interests of ALL Canadians, including you, and considering what has been so heinously and unjustly done to me and my sons is seriously wrong...why would you do this, do you work for CGI? Who are you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:52 am

Siamdave, are you at all concerned about the possible other victims of this serious corruption or the future victims of this corruption, as the evidence supports my sons and I are unlikely the only ones that have been seriously harmed by this extremely widespread and serious corruption? Have you thought about the fact that the evidence supports there very well could be someone who was actually unlawfully wrongfully committed by CGI and as a result of this corruption is wrongfully sitting in a psychiatric facility drugged up and wasting away with no hope of being rescued without the entire evidence of this corruption being fully and openly investigated? Have you thought about the fact that there may be children out there that were wrongfully taken away from their parents because of this corruption that you could help reunite with their parents if you and others got involved and pushed for a full investigation of this substantial evidence proving serious corruption involving CGI, etc...? CGI didn't take over our entire government and public sector just to obstruct my sons and I from getting justice, it obviously goes way beyond that...have you thought about this fact?

Last edited by Scout on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:53 am

Here are more victims of this corruption Siamdave...this baby boy, Chase Keller, had to have heart surgery at the University of Alberta hospital shortly after he was born, at Christmastime, and shockingly ended up with his tiny leg amputated as a result and like they did in our case the Alberta Courts unjustly assigned Justice Neil Wittmann, significantly involved in the corruption in our case and employed at and receiving money and benefits from the University of Alberta at the time he decided this case, obviously a serious conflict of interest, and Justice Ronald Berger, also assigned to decide the appeal in our case who is also employed at and receiving money and benefits from the University of Alberta, again a serious conflict of interest, and Justice Keith Ritter also employed at the University of Alberta, again a conflict of interest that all violates the law in our country as the evidence I have provided proves, and further, like in our case, CGI was representing the University of Alberta and their staff at this time while in partnership with the Alberta Government and having a significant relationship with Alberta Justice, including contracts with Alberta Justice and the Alberta Courts, as well as Contracts with Justice Canada and the Supreme Court of Canada, also the case in our case, when the same 2 of 3 judges that dismissed the clearly valid application for leave to appeal in our case with costs against us, dismissed the application for leave to appeal in this case with costs to CGI and the University of Alberta, as the links below proves, it is important to note that withholding evidence and tampering with the baby's health records were also issues in this case...
http://www.canlii.org/eliisa/highlight. ... abca4.html
http://www.canlii.org/eliisa/highlight. ... ca267.html
http://www.canlii.org/eliisa/highlight. ... ca345.html
http://www.law.ualberta.ca/alri/About-A ... ttmann.php
http://www.law.ualberta.ca/centres/ccs/ ... Berger.php
http://www.law.ualberta.ca/alri/About-A ... ittees.php
http://www.law.ualberta.ca/alri/About-A ... unding.php
http://www.law.ualberta.ca/alri/About-A ... -Board.php
http://scc.lexum.umontreal.ca/en/news_r ... a.wpd.html
http://www.cgi.com/web/en/media_room/me ... ts/278.htm
http://www.scc-csc.gc.ca/pd-dp/cont/200 ... 6a-eng.asp
Is this enough evidence to get you to care and get involved to demand a full public inquiry and investigation...a newborn baby unnecessarily losing his leg just before Christmas being denied a fair trial in accordance with his guaranteed rights as a Canadian citizen? I contacted Chase Keller's lawyer with this evidence and asked him to pass it on to Chase and his mother, but have no way of knowing if he did, and have made great efforts to try and contact Chase and his mother with this very important evidence proving that they were denied a fair trial, but so far have been unable to...if anyone else can help with this I would greatly appreciate it as they clearly deserve to know and to be able to pursue another trial once this corruption has all been made public.

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 pm

So I've read your entire list of petitions to the court and the various evidence cited on your website. And just so we're clear from the beginning, I'm not on your side... I don't think that you have a conspiracy case here. I don't really like writing this post, because I feel like I'm kicking you when you are down, but I think you really need to hear it. You and your sons are hurt, and I really do feel bad for you.

I have no doubt that your original orthidontists Knight and Hoffman are guilty of some sort of malpractice that caused you, and your sons some serious dental pain. I do however also agree with the defendants that you are suffering from some serious psychological issues, probably exacerbated by the fact that you are in constant pain. Your intelligence I cannot call into question - you have an absolutely awesome ability to compile raw data and the fact that it appears that many of your petitions to the court were penned by yourself and not a lawyer speaks to the fact that you have been sifting volumes of law books and not just doing google searches. The issue that I have is that you don't have any real tangible evidence other than the original injury. Everything else is conjecture and opinion. There is no proof that the damage was intentional (malpractice probably, but intentional, doubtful). There is no proof that anyone tampered with your medical records. There is no proof that the court records were changed. There is definitely no proof that the asthma was caused by these court proceedings. A trial was not called because Rudakoff was able to convince the court that you were making unsubstantiated claims. The very fact that you claim to have "undisputed evidence" to which the defendants are disputing makes your statements YOUR opinion only.

You make claim that CGI and their lawyers made threats against you after you went to CTV and the RCMP. How do you think the RCMP review a case? They heard the complaint from you... so they then call the people you are complaining about. Even if they never mention your name, the very nature of the questions they ask will pretty quickly indicate where the complaint stemmed from. And what were the threats? You document your response to the threat - and from their response, I can only ascertain that it probably went along the lines of "if you persist in making unsubstantiated claims and wild accusations against our clients we will move to have you undertake a psychological examination that may well result in you losing custody of your children". Did you think that siccing the cops on someone, even if they are nice friendly people will not elicit some sort of negative response?

Siamdave, Dave Rushton and Brent were all on your side, yet you attacked them in a very belligerent fashion, going so far as to accuse SD of working for CGI. Perhaps the tact you take on this forum reflects your methodology for dealing with the defendants and their legal counsel. If you attack repeatedly like that you lose your empathy, and regardless of how "impartial" any court is, the court is represented either by a judge or jury and they are people, not emotionless automatons. If you act in court like you do on this forum, its a wonder that you were not committed.

Like I said before, I don't take pride in this post because I don't like picking on someone who has had real and severe injury done to them. But you are so emotionally invested in this that you are not seeing that by picking at loose threads and seeing conspiracy where there is none, you damage your case. I wish you luck in your future endeavours, I hope you are able to somehow obtain compensation for your injury and hope that some doctor somewhere is able to relieve the pain that affects you and your family.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:05 am

I am currently preparing my easily proven by the evidence response to and defence against Michael Scott's obviously false and uninformed comments and ask that Mr. Scott tell everyone what he does for a living, including myself, as he clearly is biassed enough to have gone to the trouble to post this false information and to lie to mislead people about the facts and evidence I posted.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:32 am

Lets start off by revieing some facts.

1. Kelly Richard has proven that her Alberta Health records were altered. The records show appointment dates with doctors when she was not even insured by Alberta Health in November.( Because she was under Ontario health) She has proven that when she starts coverage with Alberta Health 17 doctor appointments are now missing. C'mon, Doctors not billing for service? Major shareholders of CGI are made up of the largest insurance Companies.

Review this article:

The Ottawa Sun
© Copyright 2007, Sun Media Corporation

Commish goes public with privacy fears
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Tag: 0704150222
Edition: Final
Section: News
Length: 51 lines
Page: 4
BY ALAN FINDLAY, NATIONAL BUREAU

Canada's independent watchdog for privacy rights is expressing concerns over justice, health and other sensitive government records being managed by private firms.

"It's something we'll be looking at more in the future," said privacy commissioner Jennifer Stoddart. "It's of increasing concern to us."

The issue has been raised by a House of Commons committee examining the protection of privacy and is already the subject of a study by B.C.'s privacy commissioner.

At issue are companies hired to manage or process information on behalf of a government, many of whom also work for private firms.

NDP ethics critic and Winnipeg MP Pat Martin said the issue includes provincial governments because of the amount of personal information collected by health ministries and passed on to private contractors.

"When government contracts out the management of personal information, it's loaded with potential conflicts," said Martin.

He cites his own case in Manitoba, where patient information collected by the health ministry was contracted out to a company bought up by an American corporation.

"For all I know, my health information is being held in the United States, who may well be selling their information to a drug company, or in some other way compromised," he said.

APPARENT CONFLICT

In one example, international information technology firm CGI holds contracts with the feds, several provinces and territories and more than 100 municipalities, universities and public agencies.

It also processes, investigates and manages claims for private insurance companies, according to its website.

The apparent conflict is clear to Martin. "People get denied health insurance claims because they had pre-existing information," he said. "Well, that information might be in the same filing cabinet."

CGI's senior consultant and head of privacy practice Steven MacDonald said government contracts include strict requirements to protect information.

The company limits access to such records to those working directly on the project so there's no conflict between clients, MacDonald said.

"The government departments I'm involved with are very concerned about the security and privacy of personal information," MacDonald said. "They're doing a fairly good job of protecting it."

Illustration:
photo by Alex Urosevic, Sun
The management of government info by private firms is a concern to the privacy commissioner.

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:09 am

Now that's just downright insulting... tying me to Ignatieff. Thankfully your keen sense of conspiracy didn't allow you to ferret out my NDP leanings as any other member of this forum could easily tell you I have. I'm secretly Olivia Chow (Jack has more important things to do). That's sarcasm by the way (because you really don't seem to have any intuitive manner of discerning fact and fiction). I'm about as far right as you get here (no offense to Individualist).

My "obviously false" comments - I made no comments that revealed evidence of any sort. My comments and questions merely deconstructed your "facts". They cannot be "false" as they are merely my opinion of your "evidence".

Who am I? - well, I graduated from the Univerisity of Waterloo with a degree in Civil Engineering. I spent 15 years with 3 different companies (5 companies really since 2 were bought out while I worked at the original) in mainly project management roles that required me to travel extensively throughout North America as well as some Asian and European travel. The work involved IT and logistics mainly, but there was some software development and construction related projects. I left the industry 3 years ago and currently run my own business - a family fishing resort. I employ 14 people not including myself and I have a wife (who is a CA and works for a local college in their finance department), 2 dogs and 2 cats. I drive a pickup. I own a rifle. I'm pro gun, pro choice, pro business, anti government and a great believer in personal responsibility. There's my life's CV in brief.

I'm not biased against you for any Machiavellian reasons Scout, I just know BS when I hear it. I'm usually found arguing with Rick or Dave over the more mundane politics of the day. I only posted to you because you need to come back to reality. You have gone to great lengths to tie the Alberta government, the Alberta judicial branch, your dentists, psychologists, the RCMP, siamdave, and just about everyone involved in some super conspiracy about the evil corporate entity GCI instead of resolving what should have been a fairly simple compensation suit. You have reams of paper, newspaper articles, law cases and public releases that you have used to try to construct your conspiracy theory with. Unfortunately, tabling a Toronto Sun article that says the privacy commissioner has issues with private companies dealing with health records isn't proof that someone altered health records. What you do isn't to provide "proof" but to string tenuously related information together to support a paranoid delusion. And whenever someone doesn't agree with you (and even when they do but they don't immediately offer to sacrifice themselves on your altar of self pity), you immediately resort to attacks.

Again, I do think you suffered from improper dental care and are probably due some compensation because of it. I'm sorry you and your kids are in pain. But you are constructing an elaborate facade of reality in which some evil corporation is out to get you and has wormed its way into every facet of your existence. The sooner that facade is shattered, the better off you'll be so you can get on with your life. You are a paranoid delusional. Get some help.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:39 am

This is Ryan Trigg, the one that wrote the letter to Justice McLachlin and the son of Kelly Richard, and I read what you wrote Michael Scott and I want to make it clear that everything you wrote is not even close to the truth, with the only exception being you acknowledging that my mother is very intelligent and that Dr. Todd Lee-Knight and Dr. Barry Hoffman negligently injured me, my mother and brother Justin, the rest of what you wrote is complete crap and the evidence proves it's complete crap and that you don't have a clue about what you're talking about. My mother had to go out but be sure when she returns she will respond and set the record straight.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 am

"Michael Scott" the evidence proves you have some reason to be biased against me and to lie about what my family and I have reported and the evidence we have published proving what we have reported, or that you are one of those people who think they "know it all" when in fact they know nothing about what they are talking about but give their opinion anyway...there are allot of those people posting opinions on the Internet I've learned, as the evidence clearly proves your opinions, written very poorly I might add, of the facts we have reported and the evidence we published proving them,to be wrong and what you have written to be false, with the exception of you agreeing with the fact that Dr. C. Todd Lee-Knight and Dr. Barry Hoffman negligently injured my two children and I and your comment about my being intelligent, but coming from you considering the nonsense you've written doesn't mean much.

You incorrectly reported the orthodontist that severely injured my two children and I was Dr. Knight when you should have known, since you carefully read EVERYTHING I posted and his name is reported in this documentation about a million times, that his name is in fact Dr. Lee-Knight, Dr. C. Todd Lee-Knight.

Also you falsely stated that we failed to report the nature of the threats CGI's lawyer made against me for filing a complaint against them with the RCMP yet if you read Ryan's letter and reviewed the evidence the nature of the threats CGI's lawyer, Alan Rudakoff, made are clearly documented.

Mr. Scott you stated that you have no doubt that Dr. C. Todd Lee-Knight and Dr. Barry Hoffman are guilty of malpractice but that there was no proof that it was intentional however again you are wrong as the following facts and undeniable evidence we have supporting them prove, including:

- Before Dr. Lee-Knight seriously injured me and my sons the records prove he reported to our previous orthodontist in Ontario, Dr. Barry Shapero, that he was angry at me and didn’t want to treat me because Dr. Shapero had told me to file a complaint against another orthodontist, Dr. Sol Laski, that Dr. Shapero then fully supported, for doing improper and unnecessary orthodontic treatment to me, which did not cause me any permanent injury, that was settled in my favour and I was paid a settlement for. Dr. Shapero then prepared a treatment plan to correct the improper changes to my teeth done by Dr. Laski, that Dr. Laski admitted in writing he had improperly done to my teeth and paid me a settlement for doing to pay for the cost of correcting, and I had started this treatment with Dr. Shapero but then got engaged and moved to Alberta before Dr. Shapero could complete this corrective treatment, so Dr. Shapero wrote a letter to Dr. Lee-Knight explaining this minor treatment needed to correct what Dr. Laski had done to my teeth and put them back to the way the were before any treatment and further Dr. Shapero called Dr. Lee-Knight to make sure he understood this treatment to make sure Dr. Lee-Knight completed it correctly because of all I had already been through.

I had no idea that Dr. Lee-Knight was angry with me or that he had told Dr. Shapero he didn’t want to complete my treatment because of the complaint Dr. Shapero encouraged me to file, as both Dr. Lee-Knight and Dr. Shapero negligently failed to inform me about this important information I had a right to know and that had I known I would have never let Dr. Lee-Knight touch me or my children.

Then before Dr. Lee-Knight ever touched me, Dr. Lee-Knight told me he had received my records and Dr. Shapero's letter detailing the treatment plan Dr. Shapero had prepared and partially completed and had further spoken to Dr. Shapero over the phone to make sure he understood his treatment plan for me and told me, without saying anything negative or in any way letting me know he had any type of problem with me or the complaint against Dr. Laski, that he would complete this specific treatment plan Dr. Shapero had provided the detailed information about and had partially completed, which is the only treatment I consented to Dr. Lee-Knight doing to me, as the evidence, including the records and audio recordings of Dr. Lee-Knight speaking to me, proves, which I was told by Dr. Laski, Dr. Shapero and Dr. Lee-Knight had no risks and would be completed very easily, as I had beautiful, well-aligned teeth before the orthodontic treatment my son's orthodontist talked me into.

- The evidence we published on the website proves that Dr. Lee-Knight didn't follow Dr. Shapero's treatment plan, the only treatment plan the evidence proves I consented to and would have consented to and the only treatment I needed, to put my teeth back to the way they were before any orthodontic treatment, but rather his lawyer, Alan Rudakoff, answered for him during examinations for discovery that Dr. Lee-Knight didn't do the treatment I believed he was doing to me but rather did his own treatment to me, he lied to me so I would trust him and let him complete my treatment, Dr. Shapero's treatment plan, then he did whatever he wanted to my body without my consent, severely injuring and mutilating me, and charged me $1900.00 for doing this do me while I believed, because this is what he told me, I was paying for him to complete Dr. Shapero's treatment plan, that had no risks of hurting me, and he did the same thing to my sons without my consent, severely injuring them, which was obviously premeditated and criminal. See page from the transcript of Dr. Lee-Knight's examination for discovery posted on our website under heading Evidence 1 that proves these facts.

Dr. Shapero documented his phone conversation with Dr. Lee-Knight in his records, and further told me about it over the phone AFTER Dr. Lee-Knight seriously injured my sons and I, and Dr. Lee-Knight telling him he had a problem with completing my treatment because of my complaint against Dr. Laski, but Dr. Lee-Knight failed to document this information in his records and lied about it while he was under oath being examined for discovery. Further Dr. Laski documented in his records that Dr. Lee-Knight had improperly phoned him without my knowledge or consent to discuss me and my complaint against him, which Dr. Lee-Knight failed to document in his records or anything he discussed during it or inform me about and further lied about this call to Dr. Laski not realizing Dr. Laski had documented it in his records. Dr. Lee-Knight then again called Dr. Laski after he had seriously injured my children and I, which he again didn't have our consent to talk to Dr. Laski about me or my children and failed to document in his records as he is required by law to do, but again Dr. Laski documented in his records, to find out what records Dr. Laski had turned over to us so he would know what records and information he could falsify in his/our records without us having the evidence to prove he had falsified it. Dr. Laski then told us that he threw away my sons records, to unlawfully help Dr. Lee-Knight, which the evidence proves he admitted and his governing body reprimanded him for improperly doing.

- The evidence we published proves that before Dr. Lee-Knight seriously injured my sons and I, including causing us severe TMJ injuries, Dr. Lee-Knight had been well educated about the anatomy of the jaw, including specifically about the jaw joints, known as TMJ’s to dental professionals, and was on staff at 2 Universities, the University of Saskatchewan and then the University of Alberta, that specialize in training dental professionals about TMJ’s and the serious pain condition that results from injuries to the TMJ’s known as TMJ or TMD and how it is caused and how to prevent causing it while administering orthodontic treatment and how to diagnose and treat TMJ injuries and the serious pain condition that results from them, while the evidence proves Dr. Lee-Knight lied to us and falsely pretended not to know the pain and symptoms my sons and I reported to him his treatment caused us are the classic signs and symptoms of a serious TMJ injury and the resulting pain condition known as TMD, telling us the pain and symptoms his treatment was causing us were a normal part of treatment and would go away once he was done and that everything was fine and promising we would be very happy with the results of his treatment, as documents in his records that are part of the court record prove, as well as the audio recording we have of him telling us this which is also part of the court record.

Further the University of Saskatchewan and the University of Alberta departments of dentistry, where Dr. Lee-Knight was and continues to be on staff, specialize in doing TMJ research that Dr. Lee-Knight was involved in and published articles about in the Journal of the Canadian Dental Association prior to seriously injuring us that prove that Dr. Lee-Knight knew that repeatedly forcefully pushing our lower jaws backward as he did would cause serious injury to our jaw joints/TMJ’s, including Dr. Lee-Knight reporting in these articles that athletes should always wear mouth guards specially made by a dentist when they are playing sports to hold their lower jaws forward to stop their lower jaw from being forced backward when they get hit or fall while playing sports to protect their jaw joints/TMJ’s from injury. The evidence further proves that at the time Dr. Lee-Knight seriously injured my 2 children and I he was being paid to conduct research for the University of Alberta in his private practice in Calgary, which he failed to tell us anything about, and that the TMJ research conducted by the University of Alberta at this time published in the Journal of the Canadian Dental Association reports that the cause of the serious pain condition known as TMD that results from serious injuries to the TMJ's is exactly what Dr. Lee-Knight improperly did to my 2 sons and I, the lower jaw being forced back and malocclusions that put improper pressure on the jaw joints/TM joints.

Further the evidence proves that other orthodontists on staff at the University of Alberta and being paid by the University of Alberta to conduct research in their private practices for the University of Alberta that specializes in TMJ research have caused their patients serious TMJ injuries and then lied about it and tried to unlawfully cover this fact up. And the University of Alberta reported on their website that the orthodontic research they conduct that involves experimental non-traditional orthodontic treatment can cause unpleasant and unpredictable results, which would include serious injury, when Dr. Lee-Knight never told us he was on staff at the University of Alberta or that he conducts research in his private practice on his patients or involving his patients, and withheld these important facts while he was under oath being questioned about his academic and professional history, and we never consented to being part of any type of research or to have experimental treatment done to us and were told there were no risks to the treatment Dr. Lee-Knight did to us and that our treatment was very straight forward and we would be very happy with the results we were told would be very good, as my sons and I had really nice teeth.

- Further my son Ryan and I spoke to many of Dr. C. Todd Lee-Knight's other patients and their parents, some over the phone and that we taped, and all of them reported to us that Dr. Lee-Knight DID NOT use the jaw pushing procedure he used on my sons and I almost every time he saw us that seriously injured us on them or their children, though there is evidence he did use it on at least one other patient, a woman, who also was injured by Dr. Lee-Knight before us but I haven't been able to find out her name yet, I'm hoping she'll read the evidence we posted and contact us. Further, as the expert reports we published on our website prove, other dental professionals reported that no other dental professionals use this jaw pushing procedure that Dr. Lee-Knight repeatedly did to us, that dental professionals commonly know to be very wrong and seriously harmful to patients and have for decades.

The evidence also proves Dr. Lee-Knight documented in his records and reported to others that he intended to do unnecessary and very risky jaw surgery to my son Justin, 11 at the time he reported and documented this information and very small for his age, while not reporting anything about this to me in the letter he sent me reporting the results of Justin's initial consultation with him and the testing he had done, that several dental professionals reported in the records and the evidence proves Justin never needed as Justin never had anything wrong with his jaw before Dr. Lee-Knight injured him. The evidence supports that Dr. Lee-Knight intentionally seriously injured Justin's jaw joints, dislocating his jaw, when he initially saw him on October 18, 2001,then documented in his records and reported to others but not to me or Justin's father or Justin, that he planned to do jaw surgery to him before we had discovered that he had injured Justin's jaw or Lee-Knight had ever done any diagnostic testing diagnosing that Justin's jaw had been injured or had anything wrong with it. It is also very important to mention that the very risky and dangerous jaw surgery Dr. Lee-Knight documented that he planned to do to my small child would not have properly treated the injuries to Justin's jaw joints, as surgery is not the proper treatment, but rather the evidence proves this invasive, very risky unnecessary surgery to my child's face would have caused him further serious injury and possibly death based on abundant evidence.

The evidence further supports that Dr. Lee-Knight lied to me and told me Dr. Shapero's treatment plan for me that was the only treatment I had consented to involved my having gum surgery and sent me for this completely unnecessary gum surgery that involved the skin,gums between my teeth being cut right down between my teeth, which was extremely painful, and there is no reason of any kind for Dr. Lee-Knight referring me for this gum procedure documented in his records that was actually about making it easier for Dr. Lee-Knight to mutilate my teeth to seriously injure me the evidence supports. Dr. Lee-Knight's records further document that from the start the treatment he planned to do to me, which was not the treatment I had consented to or the treatment he told me he was doing to me, which he didn't complete because my sons and I stopped seeing him when we realized there was something seriously wrong with his treatment, but it was too late because he had already severely injured us, was going to leave me dependant on a splint I would have to keep in my mouth to support my jaw for the rest of my life, the common treatment for broken, dislocated or injured bones and commonly used by dental professionals for treating TMJ and jaw injuries and the resulting pain condition known as TMD, further proving Dr. Lee-Knight intentionally knowingly seriously injured me.

The evidence supports that Dr. Lee-Knight selects the patients he is going to intentionally injure for the unlawful unethical TMJ research he does for the University of Alberta and then only uses improper procedures on them, primarily vulnerable children and women, as these are who his patients primarily are, including the seriously improper jaw pushing procedure which Dr. Lee-Knight admitted under oath he used on my children and I almost every time he saw us and that we reported to him hurt us but yet he insisted it was necessary and kept doing it to us. Dr. Barry Hoffman also reported under oath that he knew this jaw pushing procedure to be very wrong.

- The evidence also proves Dr. Barry Hoffman admitted under oath that he failed to obtain our consent to do the treatment he did to us and failed to inform us of the risks of the treatment he did to us and lied about the treatment he did to us and failed to obtain our previous records as we asked him to and failed to complete any of his self-proclaimed standard diagnostic testing to properly diagnose our conditions resulting from Dr. Lee-Knight's improper treatment that severely injured us, that Dr. Hoffman documented as traumatic occlusions and other clearly serious problems, before he administered treatment to us,that are also the standard diagnostic testing all orthodontists do or are by law required to do before administering treatment to a patient, which the evidence proves was because Dr. Hoffman was trying to unlawfully help Dr. Lee-Knight and their insurance company, CGI, cover up that Dr. Lee-Knight had severely injured us and didn't want to provide us with evidence proving it, which these diagnostic records would have done. Then after the fact Dr. Hoffman created fraudulent diagnostic testing materials and filed them with his Affidavit of Records to obstruct justice, known as a ceph analysis, that requires a ceph x-ray to prepare, a ceph x-ray Dr. Hoffman admitted under oath he didn't have, not from my previous records or a new one showing my current condition, proving Dr. Hoffman's own testimony given under oath proves he falsified his Affidavit of Records to obstruct justice because he knew it was seriously wrong that he didn't complete this diagnostic testing before he treated me and injured me more, which is a crime and completely discredits him as a witness, and why Dr. Hoffman avoided examinations for discovery for more than 4 years the evidence proves.

The other lawsuits filed against other orthodontists on staff at the University of Alberta, which we didn't learn about until long after we filed our lawsuit against Dr. Lee-Knight and Dr. Hoffman, also involve other orthodontists acting unlawfully to cover up for the one that hurt them, as the case we posted on our website proves.

The evidence further proves that Dr. Hoffman told us he agreed with us that the treatment Dr. Lee-Knight did to us was improper and that he would help us and fix what Dr. Lee-Knight had improperly done to our teeth and stop the serious pain caused by Dr. Lee-Knight's treatment, that Dr. Hoffman failed to tell us was TMD, which we had never heard of, even though he admitted under oath while being examined that the treatment he administered to me was for TMD, though it was not the proper treatment as the expert reports published on our website prove, as Dr. Hoffman had failed to obtain our previous records to find out what our healthy conditions had been before Dr. Lee-Knight had severely injured us and failed to do diagnostic testing in order to properly diagnose our conditions after Dr. Lee-Knight severely injured us in order to properly establish what the proper treatment for us was. The only reason I trusted Dr. Hoffman to treat my sons and I after Dr. Lee-Knight severely injured us was because he told us that what Dr. Lee-Knight did to us was wrong and that he would fix the improper changes to our teeth Dr. Lee-Knight had done to us and stop the serious pain and symptoms we were suffering with as a result of Dr. Lee-Knight's improper treatment and that we would be perfertly fine and there was nothing to worry about...when the entire time he knew we were seriously injured as a result of Dr. Lee-Knight's seriously improper treatment and was helping Dr. Lee-Knight and their insurance company, CGI, cover up this fact, which Dr. Hoffman later admitted and further refused to answer questions about his opinion of the treatment Dr. Lee-Knight did to us while being questioned under oath for the lawsuit, beyond admitting he knew the jaw pushing procedure to be wrong and that proper orthodontic treatment shouldn't cause a patient serious or ongoing pain or cause injury or cause a patient to suffer with TMD.

...And I could go on and on about the evidence we have proving that Dr. Lee-Knight and Dr. Hoffman intentionally injured us but I think I've clearly made my point.

Mr. Scott if you had read the expert reports posted on our website you would have read that several different dental professionals reported the facts above in the reports they wrote supporting our lawsuit. Also important to note is that you also failed to read our Statement of Claim posted on our website, as you missed the fact that we never sued Dr. Lee-Knight or Dr. Hoffman for intentionally seriously injuring us because Canadian law doesn't require a patient/plaintiff to prove a doctor injured them intentionally but rather only to prove 51% more likely than not that the doctor's treatment failed to meet the standard of care and caused the patient injury, which the substantial evidence we submitted to the courts, that Dr. Lee-Knight and Dr. Hoffman and their lawyers failed to file literally any evidence disputing, none, not in my opinion but literally failed to file any evidence of any kind disputing, proves, and you yourself admitted the evidence proves Mr. Scott. Establishing I was never at any time obligated to prove to the court that Dr. Lee-Knight and Dr. Hoffman intentionally injured me, despite the fact that I clearly can, proving what you said about this to be wrong.

And further to clarify Mr. Scott, my complaint to the RCMP was against CGI and CGI alone, not against Dr. Lee-Knight or Dr. Hoffman as you seem to falsely believe based on what you wrote, requesting the RCMP to investigate the substantial evidence we clearly have proving CGI unlawfully used their government contract positions to falsify my health records to obstruct justice and had a psychologist unlawfully impersonate a dentist to trick my family and I and falsify my health records and unlawfully wrongfully drug me to obstruct justice and to unlawfully subject my children and I to a fraudulent child protection investigation to obstruct justice, again all as the evidence we posted on our website clearly proves to be fact. Which the evidence proves the RCMP never investigated in any way, no way at all, but yet CGI was, in violation of what the RCMP report on their website and proper police procedure, told about my complaint against them that had nothing to do with our lawsuit as CGI are not named as Defendants in our lawsuit as again you would have known if you had read our Statement of Claim.

The evidence proves that what the RCMP did to my sons and I was like you filing a complaint online with the RCMP reporting that you have evidence supporting your next door neighbour is a drug dealer and asking them to investigate, not giving them any evidence, just reporting this to them and requesting them to investigate it and the evidence you have, then the RCMP not calling you or speaking to you or your witnesses and not getting any of the evidence from you or viewing any of the evidence and with no intention of investigating your complaint, as the RCMP reported that my complaint fell under the jurisdiction of the Calgary police, calling up your drug dealer neighbour and telling him you filed a complaint with the RCMP reporting you have evidence that he is a drug dealer and then the RCMP walking away leaving you to deal with your very ticked off drug dealer neighbour who is now going to get even with you for trying to have his criminal activities investigated...does that sound fair to you and like proper police procedure to you Mr. Scott? And tell me Mr. Scott, what is it you think CGI and their lawyer told the RCMP...that they were guilty, because that's what criminals do right, the police don't talk to the witnesses or obtain or review the evidence, they just have to call up the criminals and ask them if they are guilty of the crime and the criminals and their lawyer tell them the truth...yeah, right.

Mr. Scott you clearly don't understand anything about the law, including that when my son and I state that the evidence we have submitted to the court is undisputed it means that the defence have filed NO evidence disputing the evidence we submitted, that's not my opinion that's fact. For example, if you looked at the evidence Ryan submitted to the Supreme Court of Canada and then looked at what CGI's lawyers submitted it is absolutely clear that the defence filed NO evidence disputing any of the evidence Ryan submitted to the Supreme Court of Canada. For example Ryan reported that the defence never filed an appeal seeking to vary the December 22, 2006 court ordered deadline for all examination for discovery in our case ordered May 16, 2006 and Ryan filed a copy of the court order, and CGI's lawyers submitted no evidence whatsoever disputing the fact Ryan reported that this order had never been appealed, that's what we mean by undisputed evidence Mr. Scott.

Mr. Scott you also falsely reported that we published no evidence on our website proving my health records have been tampered with when even CGI's lawyer, Alan Rudakoff, acknowledged the fact that my health records were falsified, as he gave me the undertaking of finding out how this happened, which you would have known if you had actually read all the evidence and understood it, and we clearly posted the indisputable evidence proving that CGI had a psychologist, Dr. Stuart Donaldson, unlawfully impersonate a dentist to trick me and my family to plant false information concerning my mental health in my health records to falsify my health records to obstruct justice, which we provided the evidence from my health records proving Dr. Stuart Donaldson did, and evidence proving Dr. Donaldson further tried to have Dr. Cameron Oishi unlawfully drug me to assist CGI in obstructing justice, what do you call that?

We further provided clear evidence from the Alberta Government and Dr. Cameron Oishi proving that CGI added two fake charges to my Alberta Health Statement of Benefits Paid, that CGI prepared and are responsible for as part of their contract with Alberta Health and Wellness, to fraudulently suggest I was injured a few weeks before initially seeing Dr. Lee-Knight to obstruct justice. And we further provided evidence from Dr. Cameron Oishi and prescription receipts proving that CGI removed 16 appointments from my Alberta Health Statement of Benefits Paid documenting that I sought medical attention directly following Dr. Lee-Knight severely injured me, for the severe pain and symptoms these serious injuries caused me, and proof that these 16 appointments CGI removed from my health record were directly related to Dr. Lee-Knight and Dr. Hoffman seriously injuring me and supported our lawsuit against Dr. Lee-Knight and Dr. Hoffman.

We further published clear evidence proving that documents and transcripts prepared by the courts have been falsified to serve CGI's lawyers and Dr. Lee-Knight and Dr. Hoffman, including posting transcripts of proceedings prepared by the court and audio recordings of these court proceedings proving these transcripts have been significantly altered and falsified to serve CGI and their lawyers and Dr. Lee-Knight and Dr. Hoffman. And further published evidence proving the judges lied on the court record to serve CGI and their lawyers, saying such lies as that I never attended for examinations for discovery when the evidence proves I attended for 11 days of examination for discovery and have all the transcripts to prove it. And we published the response CGI's lawyers submitted to the court proving they submitted absolutely no evidence disputing this incontrovertible evidence.

We further published substantial evidence proving the Supreme Court of Canada published seriously and obviously false information about our case and my son and his character and evidence proving CGI have contracts with Justice Canada and a substantial relationship with Canadian courts and the Canadian government and evidence proving others have reported government records have been falsified by the Canadian government to serve CGI.

It amazes me how delusional you are Michael Scott, if you didn't understand the evidence or want to ask questions about what we have reported or the evidence we published to help you understand it, fine, bring them on, I want to hear them and am more than willing to answer anything anyone wants to ask me about what we reported and the evidence we published and have proving what we have reported, and if you want to ask about seeing more evidence, we literally have thousands of documents and hundreds of audio recordings proving what we have reported that we don't have enough space on our website at this time to publish, because we can't afford allot of space because of what's been so unjustly done to us, so we have just published the most important documents to start...but to write false information and unjustly attack me as you have is unreasonable and insane.

You rambled about impartial courts when the evidence we provided proves beyond any doubt that the courts involved with our case are not impartial. Further you made statements about my behavior in court when you don't know what you are talking about, especially since I never got the chance to ever speak in court, not even once, because of the corruption involved in our case.

Mr. Scott if you had actually read the evidence and understood it you would know that a lawyer can't help us considering the evidence proves the courts and judges are corrupt and serving CGI that are improperly very significantly involved with Canadians courts as the evidence we published proves.

You wrote that you were employed by several companies involving IT and computer work but what you didn't clarify is if any of them were CGI...necessary considering CGI is an IT company, maybe the last one that's paying your pension? You further wrote that your wife works for a "college" but you didn't clarify whether this "college" is in Alberta and possibly associated with the University of Alberta? Or maybe you are related to someone guilty of misconduct relating to our case...maybe Iris Evans brother or something along those lines? You clearly have some reason to have gone out of your way to lie about the facts and evidence we published, as the objective evidence that can be seen by anyone that views the whole of the evidence can clearly see.

I was told that the evidence we have is too complicated for many people to understand, that it would go over allot of people's heads, and I guess in your case this is true Michael Scott...I can't help it if you are not intelligent enough to understand the clear facts and substantial undeniable evidence we have published, so I'll focus on those who are.

Last edited by Scout on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:48 am, edited 40 times in total.

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:02 pm

First... wow, sorry I shortened a name... but you knew who I was talking about right... obviously since you devoted a paragraph to correcting me.

Second, I never said their was a trial. I quote: "A trial was not called because Rudakoff was able to convince the court that you were making unsubstantiated claims." - from my first post. Who can't read now? Oh, that would be you.

Third, you made a complaint to the RCMP. I never said they investigated, I said they got the complaint from you, which you admit. The RCMP then do a review - not an investigation. In that review, one assumes they called CGI. Are you with me so far? Am I doing this slow enough for you to follow? I never said they called you, I SUGGESTED that they called CGI which is how CGI probably found out about your complaint. I don't know if that is what happened, but since we have no evidence one way or the other I was putting forward a plausable explanation. It sure beats yours which seems to be that the RCMP is in cahoots with CGI to deny you justice.

The thing that slays me, is that you keep pounding on about your "proven evidence". Well guess what - your evidence is circumstantial at best, and irrelevant at worst. If you have all this "proven evidence" get yourself a lawyer that isn't in the employ of CGI, one that you vet before hand and have at 'er. There is always some ambulance chaser somewhere that might want to try their hand at this. Or, you can continue to post on small forums such as this and let guys like me get you wound up over nothing. But then, you don't care what I say, because I "lie", "the nonsense you've written doesn't mean much", "what you wrote is complete crap", and that I "said so much wrong and so much false information". BTW, I didn't provide any information. I stated opinion. Opinion can't be construed as fact, and thus cannot be a "lie" or "false" as it is my judgement on a particular item of discussion. You don't seem to be able to differentiate between the two.