Author Topic Options

Forum Addict

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:02 pm

So we do have some intelligent Anon's here. ;-)

Kevin

---
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
--Bertrand Russell

Acoustic Guitar: This machine will kill facist.- Woody Guthrie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:34 pm

I don't hate Americans,rather I feel sorry for them.They are sadly insulated from the truth by corporate controlled media,just like mushrooms they thrive on the bullshit they are fed.But I do hate George Bush,and the comparisons of him to Hitler are significant.Yes Hitler was mad too but HE didn't have a defective brain and was much more intelligent than Bush.But like all great empires led by a tyranical madman with visions of world domination,they are doomed to fail.
American taxpayers are being fleeced out of billions of dollars by the Bush regime,the money embezelled to enrich the arms and oil industry,which Bush and his henchmen all have interests in.
They are all legitamite war criminals,however like Hitler,Himmler,and Goering they will never be sentenced in this world.(they all committed suicide).However I do believe that if Bush ever did face a day of humiliation in front of a war crimes tribunal,he would do the same thing,only he would go down in "a blaze of Glory" and push the nuke button.He is a sneaky,sneering little coward of a man who is insane enough to believe he is God's right-hand-man,and has a heavenly duty to annhialate everyone and everything barring his mission,including his own country's sons.
HE is the "third anti-Christ",a reincarnation of Hitler.
However I suspect that a catastrphic economic collapse of his country will defeat his ambitions!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:57 am

Excuse me, Can you direct me to the "Canadians who hate Hutus thread?"

By the way, I was for years married to a very bright woman from Saskatchewan. And nothing I experienced in my trips to Canada would suggest that the mass of Canadians are any smarter than the mass of Americans. I think we're applying an ideological standard here. Not terribly useful. You'll weep for the good ol' days, after a few years of China running the show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:53 am

hello, i think American public relation firms are striving to get people to hate America. This after a long period of striving to get people to love America. A look at the USA dollar is all that is required to see this love/hate in action.

In order to get out of debt, American govt, corporations and individuals will gain from a debasement of the currency.

The actions in Iraq confirm my hypothesis. Insane violence intended to whip up negative emotion, and have people world wide turn on the USA.

Look for the USA currency to go 'weimer' sometime in the next decade.

What does this mean for Canada? We could see a rapid appreciation of the Canadian dollar, then heavy political activity to merge our economy with the USA. After a superficial change in American politics, this idea will be more palatable to the Canadians.

If i'm not mistaken, this is the plan, one world government. Canada and USA together is crucial if the pyramid is to be maintained. The high level of passivity in Canada makes this plan a wrap, imo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:11 pm

Canadians hate americans that act like <a href="http://media.hugi.is/ hahradi/fyndnar/cc-200412010011.mov">this.</a> <br /><br />I have a lot of american relatives and they are all sane. Why is it that american media only shows the bigots and morons?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:48 pm

I am an American. I:
Did not vote for Bush - He is a jackass.
Do not hate Canada, or her peoples.
Am not proud of our actions in Iraq - They lied to the world.
I have read with much despair of all of the "I hate this" and "I hate them" and "The war of 1812" ect ect until I am ready to hurl. Hate anyone you like, its your life you are wasting. I end this with a thought - Maybe, just MAYBE, we Americans are not overly proud of ourselves and that jackass Bush either.....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:26 pm

Right on I dislike W too.Poor George, he actually believes he won the election and that is why he struts and ssmirks.The truth is the Republican election machine could have elected the scarecrow,they are so good at skullduggery. Robert g. Mac donald.M.D. Canadian Patriot

Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:39 pm

Anonymous, were not proud of our leader either.

Kevin

Acoustic Guitar: This machine will kill facist.- Woody Guthrie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:26 am

I know it is fun to write and read all this blather on this site but I hope one leaves allot of this Canadian stuff at home when visiting the US. I do and find that Americans don't mind us too much.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:33 pm

Canadians are usually pretty discrete when it comes to talking about Americans. In my own case I find Americans to be brainwashed by CNN and all of the other media boot lickers, which basically control the flow of information to the masses. The real culprits are Bush and his cronies, who have built lies on top of lies, to gain and maintain power. No one, and I mean no one, in that administration has any credibility. Many of them are war criminals and should be punished accordingly.

It is interesting to see the reaction of people in other countries towards the U.S. In many countries, Americans are just not welcome. Some young Canadian friends in their 20's returned from a trip to Europe, having met Americans while travelling. These young people were embarrased to admit they were Americans. Imagine what was going through their minds.

They know that the world can't tolerate them. They've interfered in over 40 countries since WW2. But their days as a superpower are coming to an end.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:13 pm

I will first start by saying that I'm an American, and I am, and always have been, proud of it. This is not, however, because I have been "brainwashed" into thinking that my country is superior to any other. I was saddened when I learned that there are arbitrary opinions about Americans collectively. The most popular of these generalizations that I have come across are that Americans are "arrogant, intolerant, and uneducated." In fact, I once came across a posting which asked (in an obviously sardonic tone) if Americans could spell "Europe" or even locate it on a map. It is these hurtful comments that make me lose faith in unity. It was in this same discussion that one person said that they, unlike Americans, valued peace. It needs to be understood that no moral person wishes for war, and Americans are no different. It is also discouraging to read posting which say that America is trying to "conquer the world." These defamations are truly driving a wedge between our countries. It is regrettable that a few Americans vacationing in Europe were ashamed to admit that they were, in fact, Americans, but I do not feel this way. Americans are not just blindly following the American government; the countless number of protests are tribute to that. But we all have to realize that all of these things are not just indigenous to America. There are Canadians who are unhappy with their government and are struggling to get by as well. Canada and America are both wonderful countries, and these debates about "Who Hates Who" are irrelevant. What we really need now is to set aside our egos and come together to act like the neighbors we are.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:27 am

> come together to act like the neighbors we are.

Honestly, I'm sorry, but it's too late.

Obviously, you haven't gotten the memo. This site's meme has evolved to "No Deep Integration".

Hence, now you can be accused of being in favor of more Americans taking over Canada!

Just say NO to Deep Integration!

Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:19 pm

Thank you for cancelling it; duplicate accounts are not allowed, and I would have deleted it myself if you hadn't.

---
Every time you complain about the moderators, god kills a kitten.

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:39 pm

"and these debates about "Who Hates Who" are irrelevant."<br><br> Yes, you're quite right."<br><br> As indicated by this <a href="http://www.canadianembassy.org/border/immigration-en.asp">Canada-U.S. Immigration Cooperation</a> page, there are large numbers of commuters who travel to and from each country to work on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure most, whether U.S. or Canadian, would find these 'hatred' comments/discussions rather bizarre."<br><br> I also agree re: "What we really need now is to set aside our egos and come together to act like the neighbors we are""<br><br> Most Canadians and U.S. citizens have much more in common than they do that is different, as is in fact true of people world round. Focussing on these commonalities and respecting the differences is the only way that either of our nations, and the world, will thrive."<br><br> Thanks for the comment.<p>---<br>"When we are in the middle of the paradigm, it is hard to imagine any other paradigm" (Adam Smith).<br />

"When we are in the middle of the paradigm, it is hard to imagine any other paradigm" (Adam Smith).

Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:14 pm

I think that part of the problem is that the media only allows the world to hear Americans speaking out when they are saying things in sync with the administration. Same with Canadians, so how could we really ever know what the people of a country really think or what they really know? As long as the media controls our communications we will only know the party line! Also it makes me wonder who is promoting hate on either side of the border, both are promoting fear, through policy, which will make people hate, and often people are so fearful they don't know who it is that they hate, but they hate what is happening and are looking for someone to lash out at...the old don't shoot the messenger comes to mind.

---
If I stand for my country today...will my country be here to stand for me tomorrow?

"aaaah and the whisper of thousands of tiny voices became a mighty deafening roar and they called it 'freedom'!"' Canadians Acting Humanely at home & everywhere

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next