Author Topic Options

CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:19 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/article/702-honour-and-dampeyed-idealism" target="_blank">Honour and Damp-Eyed Idealism</a>
<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/topics/33-sports" target="_blank">Sports</a>
<strong>Written By: </strong> <a href="/profiles/Akaash" target="_blank">Akaash</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> Thursday, February 14 @ <br><br>
Selection of Canada's national equestrian skill-at-arms team.<br><a href="/article/702-honour-and-dampeyed-idealism">read more >></a>

All your news belong to ME! Whahaha I eat news!

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:59 pm

It's too bad Regina banned you, because I'm far less sympathetic to people who want to (edit:) abuse the system.

It's too bad, because you can't be banned twice.

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:16 pm

In my ever so humble opinion

hehehe

when a record of bannishment has been established for bannishments due to personal like and dislike of a moderator the moderator needs to have a time out.

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for
people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
-Noam Chomsky

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do."

William Blake

"To acquire knowledge, one must study;
but to acquire wisdom, one must observe."

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Diogenes Diogenes:
In my ever so humble opinion

when a record of bannishment has been established for bannishments due to personal like and dislike of a moderator the moderator needs to have a time out.

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for
people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
-Noam Chomsky

When have your opinions been humble? ;) I'm not concerned with what he's posting, nether is Regina.

It's not about expression, he's trying to 'jack' the system. Expressly verboten in the rules. He's posting news stories to try to make a point, and get around being banned. So, now he's posting news stories in the Vive sections, to try to get around the CKA ban. AKA: 'Spamming'.

Bad form too, commenting on a ban - so your point is well taken.