Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Mr. Scott,

You see Kelly's evidence with your eyes closed tight.

I suspect you believe that Insurance Companies do not "conspire" to find ways to avoid paying claims. Or perhaps, that is your opinion.

A large company like CGI who is handling "information technology" including Canadian health records, tax records, banking info and is primarily owned by the big Insurance Co's...well those nice billion dollar companies ....c'mon Mr. Scott!

Information is power. CGI "profiles" Canadians so companies can locate people, judge if an individual is a risk, and handle claim investigations. CGI has all police and RCMP reports sent to them....and so much more.

Kelly is not delusional. She has a very large claim. The insurance companies have money and access to personal records.

Mr. Scott,
Sarcasm isn’t the lowest form of wit. It’s not even wit at all.

If you need to give an opinion, fiine, but why attack an individual that is very injured?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Thank you Justnfair.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Dave Ruston I wanted to say thank you for your validating and supportive comments, I do appreciate what you said.

However my response was about my frustration with the fact that the extremely important evidence my family and I have published proves the serious corruption involved in our case is seriously negatively affecting ALL Canadians, not just my family as some people are failing to understand. My efforts are not about my being angry or only what was done to my sons and I, but rather, as I keep explaining and the evidence supports, on behalf of ALL Canadians and our country, as our courts being corrupt and controlled by CGI and our government being taken over by CGI, and our private and personal records and information being accessed, controlled and altered and falsified by CGI,etc...seriously negatively affects ALL Canadians and puts ALL Canadians at risk, including if health professionals know CGI will cover up their malpractice then they don't have to be careful about how they treat patients do they, and if Canadians are harmed by medical malpractice, which could happen to anyone at any time as we all rely on health professionals to take care of us, they clearly are not going to be justly compensated with CGI controlling their health records and the courts, etc...are they. And victims of car accidents and house fires, etc...that file claims against insurance companies are also not going to be fairly and justly compensated in accordance with the significant money they've had to pay to insurance companies for this very compensation and in accordance with Canadian law, as long as this serious corruption involving CGI is allowed to continue...we all never know what is going to happen to us so it's in every Canadian's best interest to have this serious corruption investigated,exposed and addressed and corrected because they all never know when they are going to be in the position of having to fight an insurance company for damages or go to court to fight for the justice they are by law entitled to.

I could go on and on about how the corruption we have published the evidence proving is seriously harming Canadians and our country and putting ALL Canadians and our country at great risk but if you carefully read and review the evidence it's obvious.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:59 am

"Few will have the greatness to bend history; however, each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope... and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance."

Robert F. Kennedy

"The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all citizens."

Thomas Jefferson

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:15 am

Another Canadian victim of this corruption...

http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/leade ... r-celebrex

Will you or one of your loved ones be next?

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:38 am

In Canada Insurers keep a secret history of your home and claims.
The report is called "HITS" the code name for Habititational Insurance Tracking System. You can request a copy and see what your Insurer paid out on your claim and what they paid their adjuster/ or lawyer. Request a copy for free by sending a fax to VIA FACSIMILE 514-415-3989 or mail your request to:

CGI Autoplus and HITS
1350 Rene Levesque, 7th Floor
Montreal, Quebec
H3G 1T4
The following information is
required for the request to be
processed:
• Consumer’s complete name
• Consumer’s complete mailing
address
• Consumer’s daytime telephone
number
• Consumer’s driver’s licence
(AutoPlus only)
• Statement requesting a copy of
the consumer’s AutoPlus or HITS
• Consumer’s signature.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:39 am

Not convinced CGI taking over Canada yet?
To add to the substantial evidence I have already provided, Canadians should know CGI have access to ALL their Interac transactions too...

http://www.cgi.com/web/en/library/case_ ... /71180.htm

http://www.cgi.com/web/en/media_room/me ... king/6.htm

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/article- ... t-non.html

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:32 am

The RCMP needs to keep names and information confidential to protect it's own members but had no problem violating their promise of confidentiality when it came to improperly informing CGI about my complaint and my name,resulting in CGI unlawfully harrassing and threatening me and my family, seriously corrupt...
http://www.cbc.ca/politics/story/2010/0 ... alcomments

Kelly Marie Richard